Android OS, The Future Of Embedded Systems
If you thought Android OS was just for smartphones and tablets, you’re in for a surprise. The use of the OS in other embedded systems and devices is growing exponentially, and it’s all because of the many benefits Android has to offer. To put it plainly, the developer community is using Android for embedded projects due to its flexibility, ease of customization, and compatibility. Want some technical insight into how Android stacks up against other operating systems? Check out the graphic below for a breakdown of the benefits of Android as an embedded platform:
Want to share this?
If you like our infographic about using Android OS as an embedded platform, feel free to use a copy for yourself! Just copy the code below and paste it into a page on your site.
Have an embedded Android project?
- Android Labs: Bluetooth HID device implementation (your phone as a mouse + voice control)
- The Co-Existence Of Multi-RATs: A Look At How Radio Access Technology Keeps Us Connected
- Bring Your Own Device: Wireless Tech Is Shifting Workplace Expectations
- Current Trends in 5G: An Introduction to Developments in 5th Generation Wireless
- Establishing A Connection: A Look At Life Through Evolving Wireless Technology