Android OS, The Future Of Embedded Systems
If you thought Android OS was just for smartphones and tablets, you’re in for a surprise. The use of the OS in other embedded systems and devices is growing exponentially, and it’s all because of the many benefits Android has to offer. To put it plainly, the developer community is using Android for embedded projects due to its flexibility, ease of customization, and compatibility. Want some technical insight into how Android stacks up against other operating systems? Check out the graphic below for a breakdown of the benefits of Android as an embedded platform:
Want to share this?
If you like our infographic about using Android OS as an embedded platform, feel free to use a copy for yourself! Just copy the code below and paste it into a page on your site.
Have an embedded Android project?
- ANDSF Premier: Access Network Discovery and Selection Function
- Playing Smart: Android Toys & Other Intelligent Devices That Are Transforming Playtime
- Health Sensor Integration On Android Jelly Bean 4.2
- Up to Speed: A High-Level Look At The Different Technologies Emerging In Wireless
- Wireless Evolution: A Look At Today’s Wireless Technology & Where It’s Headed